Sunday, February 21, 2010

CNY BBQ --- FAILEeeeedddd.. T.T

LOL...before CNY all friend plans well to have a BBQ CNY celebration deee...

Mondayzz 's BBQ..
All confirms wanna come adi de...
Bt, i am working tat time... no ppl wanna buy n preprare those foods n drinkss...
At tat time, i work lyt so tired adi.. And then when i noticed tat the party is almost come, is too late to prepare those things...
So, i make decision to close the party :(

Every1 dissapointed... Zzz...

Fridaysss' BBQ..
Fridayzz comes, i tot i called ever1 to come BBQ..
"Manatau" only me,max,yip,lung,puiman come only!!!
ALL FANG FEI JI~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (=.=)"""

I TOT ALL PPL WILL COME LYT THA PASS...
MAYBE BCOZ I DIN OPEN BBQ LAST YEAR....
RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN FREN IS FAR.......



TIME PASS FAST...
RECALL BAK WHEN WE ARE ALL....
KIDSss....
STANDARD 2...
STANDARD 5...
STANDARD 6...
FORM1,2,3,4,5...
It's all memories now...
I miss it...
T.T
i wanna to be a KID...
DUWAN TO GROW UP LYT NOW!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey.. I also gt come ler..
    Bt u din include me also..
    T.T

    I'm nt invisible d..

    ReplyDelete
  2. =_="..

    i not mean tat lar...
    i mean others ppl...

    u are very shine in my eye~
    XD

    ReplyDelete