Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

Writing for today, saturday, bro going kl as normal. sister not coming back home. Mom and little bro going kl with my superb car for concert. Leave me alone with my daddy. Seeing my dad sitting alone watching tv after i back from badminton even i rush back from work to go badminton. He is so lonely watching tv. Suddenly, pops out in mind, (''A dad's responsible - working whole day earns all money, gives wife all the money that he earned.)'' For everyone, i wanna ask you all, is that the responsible for a husband? a dad? As i know, my dad just love it, when he came back from work, and see all family members gather together happily at home. care more to dad la. There is a kinda medium should said, tumor in his backside. But, he never complained saying tired or anything wrong about that, and i noticed my dad. He is really a dad, a big gentleman, never get sicked and less getting himself feeling not well. Although i got see him saying himself headache once, of cause he will headache feeling faint, always work non-stop. Not sleeping enough, always work at night when we all sleep. I promise myself, I dont ever want my dad to get tired like that anymore, whenever i go back, anything i can help at workshop, i will help. And i will go learn more ways to earn money, don let him work so hard already. He is almost 55. Really hope he can take more rest and enjoy the moment he have now. And the most important thing, quit his smoking behavior asap. Anyway, mom also not bad la, always cool nice one for me, she is also a really good wife and mom. Finally, the love must be equal la. Dad and Mom, I love you both! Don worry, ur son will do the best son ever always! Promised <3

No comments:

Post a Comment