Monday, April 30, 2012

BERSIH 3.0 428

What a wonderful & meaning full day i had - BERSIH 3.0 Together with Wind & Fred. There is like normal when going there, but when i stepped inside LRT... In my heart sounded....''wow' what the hell. Why is the chinese nowadays so patriotic?'' Many chinese! When reach KL central, just saw few people wearing yellow. But...when i reach Petaling Street along the road, i can see many yellow color shirt from very far! I was like, what the fuck? Almost all chinese wearing Yellow Bersih 3.0 shirt. Although i din bought Bersih shirt, i just wear a green shirt pun boleh la. Haha. Shouting Bersih Bersih, Hidup Bersih. Stop Lynas, Turun Najib. Kuning-kuning, Najib Pening...shout very loud. I feel myself so yeng leh... haha ''Yea, Vins Chew you are the man!'' *all the people looking @me Nola..Everyone just looking the banner infront of me. But..seriously la, I shout very loud with crazy Wind. And my neck very pain now. We was turning round and round, dont know where the hell we should go. Goes round and round, finally no way to go, hear from them that tear gas came. So, we are go home la. When i reach the LRT, from LRT we can kena tear gas! What the hell! Then i can see all the ants run.... Makcik Pakcik Uncle Untie Kids....all suffer. Saw a makcik almost cant breath, I give a Makcik my towel. Thats what the spirit, we helped each other no matter what races.Thats all my 'trip' today, back around 3pm. 5pm police car terbalik, i am back that time. mm...anyway nice day^^


*我是刚巧遇到Fred, 他说我样子容易认得,因为..............我样子很狂野! 我: ''........................."

No comments:

Post a Comment