Friday, April 27, 2012

do you give up>?


Everything goes just let them go... all those pics inside, all sad memory, no matter how well i well i keep, it just not mine anymore, its gone. Many people says, a man just can get as many girls whenever they want it.The man just 'flower heart'. Well, i just can say, i am not man.. The way we kissed, the pics we took, the korean bday song that u sing for me - gone (love is just too deep.)Too sad, everything is just in my memory only for now. Phone missing all pics gone. Okays, nothing can change for now. Just concentrate on studies! Never think of u anymore cause i dont want to give up my life anymore, i still got my dad and mom. And you just get more bf as u can, disappointed with myself that why i still think of u! i am not stupid, just too love u..  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment