Saturday, April 7, 2012

The Smile At Ur Face

Friday evening, its almost 6-7pm, i had been with this situation for a few times.

I drove back to my hometown, I know that I am tired and need to sleep, but, I choose to go back to my sweet house in Karak because I know that there is a woman and a man is waiting for me to go home. They are just missing me, want to have a look at me. I reach my sweet home, and I see my mom was lonely at home. The smile at her face, smile till the eye is unseen. She is very very very extremely happy when she see that I am back to home. But, I feel very sorry to her that I cant make myself to accompany her when she is lonely. I wondering that, if she is old and she is unable to take care herself. I will bring her along to stay with me. At least, when i come back from work, i will accompany her. I will take care of her and my father. He does like to work, and he is a lazy man. But, because of this family, he work hard everyday even he can sacrifice the time to sleep in order to find a few hundreds in that night. I am already 22 this year. No big deal actually....But, i really feel sorry that I am unable to find a big sum of money to support my family. I am not willing to see him work hard like this again. Its too tired, and everytime I see him smoking the cigarettes one after one, there is a force in my heart to get the cigarettes and throw inside the river! It is very stress to keep thinking how to get money and support the whole family. Every month, my father will pay me a salary as a ''son''..rm1200 at least, and my sister rm800. More than that, my house rent is rm600, and my phone line is rm68 so as streamyx rm68. Can you see the cost that he have to bare? Not only this, sometimes when tuition fees due........rm6000! and rm3000 for sister. Quite a big cost! Anyhow la....I have to focus on studies now and faster graduated and get a good job to support my family!. I love my family. I love this sweety house. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment