Thursday, April 19, 2012

Confident Level

There are so many people around us. Many kinds of people, all of them, how many are your bestie, how many are ur enemy, we dont know. I am a man, the kind of man that lack of confidence. That is the reason why she left me also. Maybe the laziness behavior that always stick to my life. I dont always read books and I dont like to learn things. Just don know why, I cant get the feelings to do the things that I am interest with, I really cant get the aim/the purpose of my life. I am so damn tired. Because of her? I think that is just a reason for me to get up, awake from my dreams... Still remember last time when I was kid, everyone says that I am so confident boy and talkative. Evens I can talk with all the girls in a class very nicely. And there are a few girls likes me too! What a WoW! haha.I am not kidding you! Have to get back the confident now. You are big boy, and I want you to wake up faster, my dear chew han keat get back your work done and your confident.! DONT DIE FOR HER!

No comments:

Post a Comment