Monday, April 23, 2012

Pity Girl

Today I drive passed Bukit Dinding on my way to my workshop, I saw a little girl, I think she is around Form1. She walking back from our SMK Karak to Bukit Dinding ALONE! It is so dangerous! The car across might bang her, she might faint or pengsan under this hot sun. Its around 1-2pm, the sun is damn hot, even I cant stand under the sun for 5 minits. Even worst when someone might grab her into van and doing something bad to her, those stupid parents never think, how dangerous if she just walk back like that. So, I just make a U-turn, ask the little girl, where she lives, whether she needed me to fetch her or not. She said is ok, she just lives near only, when I saw her, she almost reach infront Bukit Dinding junction. I can see from her face.....all the sweat coming out from her face. She was shock when I go and ask her. I asked her, u don feel hot? She just walk away quickly. I am just for help... She keep watching my car whether gone or not. She just too afraid... So sad when I see this little girl with the fear on her eyes... I just following from far far. I am not interesting with her... Just dont want anything happened to her... So sad with those stupid parents! If they don want bother about their kids, just wear the fucking condom! dont fucking give birth lah..! Take care yourself, xiaomeimei... :'(

3 comments: